Wonder what crazy liberal-talk I’ll be subjected to today. Yesterday, I overheard two gentlemen in a dining establishment discussing the rampant “racism” of the Tea Party movement, you know where they display all of those “racist” signs?
Remembering Jesus’ admonition about pearls and swine, I decided against arguing with idiots; these guys were clearly too far gone to listen to reason, let alone ingest actual facts. There’s a huge difference between reaching out to those who are persuadable and/or truly unaware of the radicalism of this administration — and those who are simply far-gone Kool-Aid drinkers. I will admit, I wanted to cry overhearing that yesterday, realizing that these two guys are not alone in their thinking.
It also made me incredibly angry on behalf all of the dedicated patriots I’ve stood with on the corner in Fort Lauderdale — Americans of all races, creeds and colors who are fighting so hard for our freedom, and to educate the masses about what’s really going on. The two men in the restaurant were maligning their character, without even having their basic facts straight. And they represent the real enemy; as Rush Limbaugh has stated, America can probably survive Obama, but not the fools who voted for him. We are up against colossal ignorance, and the the conversation between these two gentlemen yesterday is proof positive.
Anyway, to lighten it up a bit, I am posting something my good conservative friend John emailed me yesterday:
Virtually anyone can become a liberal. Here are the prerequisites:
1. You must believe the AIDS virus is spread by a lack of federal funding.
2. You must believe the same teacher who cannot teach 4th graders to read is somehow qualified to teach them about sex.
3. You must believe that guns in the hands of law-abiding Americans are more of a threat than nuclear weapons in the hands of North Korean Communists.
4. You must believe there was no art before Federal funding.
5. You must believe global temperatures are less affected by cyclical, documented changes in the earth’s climate, and more affected by SUVs.
6. You must believe gender roles are artificial, but homosexuality is natural.
7. You must be against capital punishment, but in favor of abortion on demand.
8. You must believe business creates oppression and the government creates prosperity.
9. You must believe self-esteem is more important than actually doing something to earn it.
10. You must believe the military, not politicians, start wars where military personnel, not politicians, die.
11. You must believe the NRA is bad because it supports certain parts of the Constitution, while the ACLU is good because it supports certain parts of the Constitution
12. You must believe taxes are too low, but ATM fees are too high.
13. You must believe standardized tests are racist, but racial quotas and set-asides aren’t.
14. You must believe Hillary Clinton and Elena Kagan are ladies.
15. You must believe the only reason socialism hasn’t worked anywhere it’s been tried is because the right people haven’t been in charge.
16. You must believe homosexual parades are Constitutionally protected, but manger displays at Christmas are illegal.
Yes, that about sums it up. Liberalism really is a mental disorder.